Well Equipped In North Face

Just last week my male colleagues organized an excursion to Kota Kinabalu, they wanted to make sure they will reach the mountain peak this time... The men are most interested but we we ladies here do not have enough stamina to conquer the Kota Kinabalu mountain as yet. At this season of the year, the weather there is very cold, they need to have the suitable mountain climbing gear for themselves. A few of them complained that it is very costly to purchase from the shopping malls over here and some are not so sure of actually to buy for this excursion.
Well, I guess I have to tell them about this website.
Firstly, the most important thing is having a proper attire such as clothing and http://www.mountaingear.com/pages/product/Search_Results_Endeca_New.asp?N=671&Ne=661&Nr=AND(649)&Nu=p_rollup&Ns=p_popular|0||p_name|0&Ntk=s_search. In this website, I am fascinated by the latest fashion they have, they look so cool in this site, I love the North Face jackets. They look comfortably warm and I am sure it will be most suitable to wear it for this excursion. Coming along with the proper shoes and jackets, the gloves are next. I am sure mountain climbers will love to check out this link. As for my colleagues, I will hope they check out all the information first and buy the proper attire. I don't want them to come back frozen. lol... For mountain climbers out there, do not miss this opportunity as well. I bet you will not leave out anything if you log in to Arcteryx . Check it out!

No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger