Nothing Can Beat Ford

One of my friends used to work in a Ford Company as a manager. Now he has retired, while he was working there, naturally he drove a sedan ford car. Often he would take us out with his car and he would tell us what the gadgets the car had. It was cool, man...
Now he has retired and lately he told me he need to change his car. I told him that recession is hitting us so I encouraged him to buy a cheaper car. Well, all I got was a piece of advice from him... Where cars are concerned, one need to have a good steady one, one which you can rely on to take you without fail. He said other things we can budget on but when it comes to car, he is still getting a New Ford, no one and no other cars can change his mind on that.

No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger