Ted Murphy Is His Name

Blogging is my passion, it has been for the past year or so and until today, it continues to be my daily ritual, each day without fail, I will log into my blog. I am sure many bloggers will feel the same way I do. As I go visiting or "blog hopping", I come across so many people from all over the world, so much new stuff, gadgets and websites that I have never heard of before this.
There are many distinguished bloggers as well and one I want to mention here is Ted Murphy. He was the first blogger who welcomed me with friendly words when I joined a certain website many months ago. I appreciate him for that, not only me, he takes the effort to give welcome words to each and every blogger who log into that website.... he is really a unique person. If those of you have never heard of him before, this is the time you should log into ted's website now. You will agree with me... he is indeed unique!

No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger