Halloween Costumes

I am sure many of us have heard of Halloween before, right? Frankly, I haven't been to a Halloween party before and I wish that I can have the opportunity to. Just now, out of curiousity, I logged into their website. I am indeed amazed and marvelled at their choice of Halloween costumes they have. Imagine, they have 10,000 over costumes to choose from, so many categories and endless list of heros, heroines, animals, insects, prince, princess... you name it, they have them all in their website. Great!

Well, I really would love to get these two outfits for my nephews, one is 9years of age and another is 12 years old. One loves dogs so much that almost everything he owns, must have a dog figure or picture on it. This image below will just fit him nicely, it is also affordable and so cute to look at. I am sure after wearing it, he will not want to take it off .. lol..


Another nephew of mine would love to this chicken costume. He loves the clucking sound of the hen and I remember during one concert, he was chosen to play the part of the mother hen where it has to protect her chicks from the hungry wolf. Well, he was so serious in his part as a mother hen that he ended up pushing the surprised "wolf" so hard that he landed on a loud thud, fortunately the stage has put up with some cushions so he did not hurt himself. Well, that is my nephew, a chicken lover... the problem is now he never takes cooked chicken... lol...

Now, the most interesting part... there is a secret Haunted House backdoor on this website, all you have to do is to go to the homepage halfway on the right, click on the brown comma showing that reads "Our store now has over 10,0000 masqurade items for you to choose from!"... well, if you have done that, great... there is a code and discounted rates there for you! Remember, the brown comma, okay?

No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger