Kitchen Renovation

Now I know why my mum is always on the phone with my auntie who is residing in Sacramento, USA. It seems my auntie's house is in the midst of renovation, a huge one, from the front to the back. She is going to extend 2 more rooms in her ranch house and the whole kitchen has to be broken down to make way for the rooms. From what I gather from my mum, my auntie is taking advantage of the poor economy now in US to do her renovation at a cheaper cost, it might cost her plenty more if the economy is good. Well, I cannot blame her, my auntie is in the accounting line, she knows how to calculate pretty well.

Coming back to the telephone conversations between my mum and my auntie, I am now being being involved indirectly in her house's renovation as well. My auntie knows I am a avid Internet user and she needs me to give her websites that deals with household appliances such as furniture, bathrooms and kitchen accessories as well. Well, I have no problem in that, in fact, I have the perfect choice for her now. She will be most pleased to know that the website for stainless steel sinks will be most suitable now for her kitchen area. There are so many choices of sinks to choose from there and most of them are at affordable prices too. I am sure she will be able to choose what she wants from this website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting post!! I love to decorate my kitchen with lovely stuff... Thanks for sharing this link!!

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger