Some Lame Jokes...

Let me share some jokes here ... to enlighten and to relax ... hope you all find it as refreshing as I did... I changed some names here and there so if your name coincides, please forgive me... just treat them as jokes, ok?

Boss: Where were you born?
Sarin: India ..
Boss: which part?
Sarin: What 'which part'? Whole body was born in India .


2 ah bengs were fixing a bomb in a car.
Beng 1: What would you do if the bomb
explodes while fixing.
Beng 2: Dont worry, I have one more.


Bean: What is the name of your car?
Lady: I forgot the name, but is starts with 'T'.
Bean: Oh, what a strange car, starts with Tea. All cars that I know start with petrol.


At the scene of an accident a man was crying: O God! I have lost my hand, oh!
Rajina : Control yourself. Don't cry. See that man. He has lost his head. Is he crying?

No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger