My Kind Of Scent

Each time I go out with my friends, I never fail to forget to spray a cologne on my shirt. Frankly speaking, I do not have specific brands and my kind of brand I am using now is not expensive. In fact it is a cheap cologne and so....don't expect the scent to last for an hour... lol.... It is just a habit of mine, when I sprayed a bit, I feel more confident so that my body odour will not put anyone off....lol....

As long as the scent is something not strong that people have to stand a feet away, any cologne is fine with me. I prefer to spray on something not too girlish or sweet, for males, I prefer to have a musculine smell... (what is that?) hahaha...just joking... perhaps Scent.net will be able to help us to find a suitable spray for both genders, male and female alike. Let's wait and see...

No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger