LCD TV In ShopWiki

As I was surfing in ShopWiki website for some electronics items, I came across some useful information about LCD televisions. It is some sort of a buying guide for consumers who need to know more about the pro and cons, the advantages and the disadvantages of having a LCD television and a plasma TV.

Actually I do have a LCD television at home but I never did indulge in the differences between a plasma TV and a LCD TV. I bet a lot of us here would love to know which has the better advantage among the two. From what I read, I think LCD TV is a better choice. Want to know more? Well, read about it in ShopWiki link.

I am amazed that ShopWiki website not only offers the latest resources, it can also share with us the buying guidelines, that goes the same with Home Theatre, HDTV, Blu-Ray and AV+Receivers too. At present, I am using a Panasonic LCD TV 32 inches in my room and it is great! Of course with a Blu-Ray player, that would be perfect! lol.... I wonder whether my mum is thinking of buying one or not, she was mentioning about it the other day. Perhaps with ShopWiki information, my mum will be convinced to get a Blu-Ray, that would be perfect! lol...

1 comment:

Raj said...

Nice post on the comparison.
Goods Bookmarks

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger