Holidaying In Hong Kong

My first overseas trip was to Hong Kong two years ago, with my mum and my siblings. It was the most memorable for me, going to Disneyland together with my family. I told my mother that we should go again, this time take the free and easy trip by ourselves, after all Hong Kong is not that big, we will not get lost, will we?

According to my mum, the accomodation in Hong Kong is very expensive... no, no, she got it wrong. From my own survey and information gathered, there is this BP International hotel which offers great prices. In fact, if we book through Cheaperthanhotels.com, we are eligible for a discount of 70%! Isn't that great?m

For shoppers like my mum, it will be very convenient if we stay at this B P International Hong Kong situated in the Kowloon Tsim Sha Tsui area. It is a four-star service and is an ideal area for sampling the sights of Central Hong Kong because it is a commercial area whereby I am sure they have much to offer. The room rates written here are quite reasonable, a nice elegant comfortable room is around $100. With the Kowloon Tsim Sha Tsui comparison prices going on, this is the best deal so far around that area.

Well, I do not know whether we will go again or not, but for a short weekend stay, it might be worth going to have a great breakaway holiday!

!

No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger