Ticketing Website For Sports And Concerts

Lately my mum has subscribed back to sports channel again. Phew.. I was so relieved! Three months ago, she has decided to cut off the sport channel because she felt that I have spent too much time watching the live telecasts of all the games played and not paying much attention to my studies. During those three months, I did not get to watch my favorite games such as basketball. I simply love this game!!

The matches are normally played in most states in US and I wish that I could go there one day to watch them Live. My auntie who stays in Sacramento has been inviting me and my mum to go over to her place and I would give anything to fly over. LOL.. Too bad I have not finish my degree yet, well, in another two years, I may have the opportunity to watch all these live basketball competitions in US, especially Dallas, Houston and many more places. Firstly I will book the tickets through my auntie's place in Sacramento, my uncle is also a fan of this basketball team in Sacramento.

Apart from basketball, I am waiting for the opportunity to watch live concerts. All along I have been watching them on television, how wonderful it would be if I can buy the concert tickets here in this website. I think I better let my cousin Bronson knows about this website where they offer tickets for any kinds of sports and concerts!



No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger