Online Research Degrees

This is my second year in college and I am more than 150km away from my home town. Before I enrolled in this college, I have registered in another university which is 250km away from my home. When I went there for enrollment, I found to my horror that it was not what I had expected it to be. I have made a mistake and in doing so, I have lost $300 because of the enrollment fees and miscellaneous.
Few months later after doing a wider research online, I have found this present college I am in now and at least I am happier here. For those who are still searching online for the suitable college or university, this research degrees is one of best reference to log into. Just fill a few simple questions and you might be able to find an appropriate college or university which blends well with your course you are taking.

1 comment:

Twilight Man said...

It's good that you discovered it early. Most buddies I know finished their degree abroad and realised it was the wrong course to start their career. I would say those are biggest losses of cash and time, isn't it?

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger