Education Quotes (2)

I prefer the company of peasants because they have not been educated sufficiently to reason incorrectly.
Michel de Montaigne

I read Shakespeare and the Bible, and I can shoot dice. That's what I call a liberal education.
Tallulah Bankhead

I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.
Al McGuire

I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained.
Walt Disney

If I had learned education I would not have had time to learn anything else.
Cornelius Vanderbilt

If the Romans had been obliged to learn Latin, they would never have found time to conquer the world.
Heinrich Heine


No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger