My New Pair Of Eyeglasses

I wonder how many of us experienced what I did lately to my pair of eyeglasses. Please do not laugh at me...

After a night of studying in bed, I didn't realize I slept with my pair of eyeglasses just a foot away. Early next morning, I remember hearing "cracking sound"...oh oh... immediately that jerked me up from bed and there my poor pair of glasses broken into two. It was a mess and I thank God they didn't cut into my body.

What I did next was to telephone my mum and expecting to hear some "nagging." Instead she told me that there is a Holiday Fun Eyeglasses on sale. She asked me to check into this link for New Arrivals and make sure that I choose one of those $8 Prescription Zenni Glasses instead. At least no more "heartbreaking" if I were to sleep on another pair of eyeglasses next time! LOL...


2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

mine was worst..i put it on the seat and someone just sat on it..

wenn said...

As for me, I used to forget where I put my glasses.

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger