My Hair Style

Frankly I used to loathe my hair! I used to grumble and complain to my mum why I had such frizzy dry hair whereas my siblings has smooth and straight hair, unlike mine. She always chided me saying that each of us are born out differently and I am the different one.. *smile* Well, I guess I am and I feel happier nowadays... why? Cos I have found a solution to my frizzy hair and all thanks to a treatment I signed up lately.

This hair saloon guy told me that my hair was not a problem, in fact, all I have to do is to just visit him once every two months to get my hair treatment. It was not costly too, within my monthy budget because at this moment, a Discount Kerastase is on. Besides using this Kerastase, I need to find something to groom my hair. He recommended me Aveda Brilliant Conditioner where it helps to set tangles free, even in the most textured and frizzy hair like mine. Well, I will give this Kerastase a try, he told me that he will not be charging me much because shipping on orders over $99 is free, so he saves on the shipping cost. If that is the case, I will definitely give my frizzy hair a try-out!

http://site.luxuryparlor.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/front-girl-300x290.jpg

No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger