Cameron Hightlands

Today my sister invited me to Cameron Highlands for a short retreat and fellowship with our cell members. Well, I told her if it is a weekend, then I would have no problem cos my leave is limited and it is going to finish soon. I love going to CH and let me tell briefly about this place...

Cameron Highlands is Malaysia's largest and one of the best known hill resorts, famous for its tea plantations and the many farms such as strawberry, rose, vegetable and even cactus farms. On Saturday nights, the weekly night market is opened at the street between Cactus Valley and the Star Regency Hotel Apartments. It is a thrilling experience to walk through stall by stall under the cool night bargaining for fresh products, colourful flowers and delicious local food...

to be continued...

No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger