Gold Investment

Lately I bought some insurance policies and I am surprised that nowadays insurance policies come with a 3 in one package that includes investment of bonds as well. Well, it is not surprising because of the interest rate downfall on fixed deposits in banks. More and more people are resorting to investing in other forms instead of putting cash in banks. Someone told me that putting money in banks is the second most stupid thing to do and of course the first is putting our cash under our pillows. :)

Putting jokes aside, I have come across another type of investment that brings about good returns to our money. I am sure many of us heard that gold has increasingly increase to a skyhigh limit just recently. I was actually very astonished that it can increased so much just in a couple of months. If I have known earlier, I would have dumped all my money in gold investment instead of putting them in the bank that is not helping me to overcome this inflation nowadays. Anyway, now is not too late to invest in gold and I would like to recommend Monex Deposit Company.

1 comment:

product liability insurance said...

I am not very much impressed with your idea of investing in gold as it very risky. But you have talked of the insurance policy that comes with 3 in one package I need to know about that in detail. Please share what offers did you get?

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger