Walking Down The Streets Of London

One of my colleagues have just retired, I was feeling kind of envious, teasing her that now she is retired, she can go wherever she likes. With the gratuity money the company gave to her, she can afford to go for tours for a month or so. Well, that is what I would love to do when it is time for me to retire. All along I plan to go for a Europe tour when I retire and I hope in a few years time, I am still healthy to go round the places I dream of going.

One of the places I love to go is London, in fact, I have been there once before, that was in the 1980s. I am sure there are many changes since then, I love London, it gives me a wonderful feeling, I felt so peaceful and comfortable walking along the streets of London, especially to the statues on the buildings, they are so classic and authentic.

When I went in 1984, I only visited parks, museums, castles and Chinatown. This time when I go, I would surely want to savor the restaurants food. Those early years, I was not earning my keep yet, my parents subsidized everything. But this time, with my own savings, I will surely seek out restaurants london whereby I can taste the real original authentic western food. Before I go, I will do some homework on the Internet, to find out which restaurants that offer real good taste and yet in affordable prices. All these is easily accessible in this restaurants link here. I have read through some of the reviews and it really helps me in seeking out the right places to go.

For those who love pubs london, this is the very site you should log into as well. There is a wide selection for you to choose from, in fact I find this site very informative and helpful, not only the food but other categories as well such as hotels, events, shopping, arts and the best places you should go for sight seeing. I better bookmark this website for my future reference.

No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger