Save Your Electricity

When it comes to energy saving, I am very particular about it, especially in my own home. Maybe it is due to my upbringing, my mum used to remind me again and again whenever I forget to switch off lights or fan or even the computer when I am not using. I believe it helps a lot if we switch off our current and pull the plugs out whenever we stop using them.
But of course some appliances cannot be helped, for example, refrigerators. They have to be switch on the whole day to preserve freshness. But when it comes to kettles, I would rather use gas than an electric kettle. It consumes a lot of energy, no doubt it is very convenient to use.

There is this website called How Much Electricity Does a, it is very informative and educational, especially for those home makers.

As for me and my family, nowadays we don't switch on the air conditioner every night. When it is cooling, we will use the fan only. Well, as my mum says, we have to save whatever we can, inflation is hitting everywhere.

No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger