Investment In Arizona

My mother's sister (my auntie actually) and her family are residing in Sacramento, California. I have not been there but according to my auntie, the weather there is fantastic. It is not too freezing cold nor extremely hot. But when my mum went there in the summer, she complained it was so hot, especially in June and July. Well then, my auntie said she loves it, in fact, her husband loves it because that is the only time of the season where they can really tan their skin.

Lately last year in October, they went over to Arizona for their holidays. It was the weather there that appeals to them, they can wear their thinnest clothing, no heavy jackets, furs nor gloves to add to their luggages. When they came back, my auntie told us that her husband would like to go there once again, he was thinking of selling his ranch and investing in this place called Eagle Pass in Arizona. Well, of course, they know what is best, all they have to do is to refer to Arizona real estate.

No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger