Education Is Always Better..

But above this working life, I still prefer to further my education first. Getting a part time job is one thing, it is to utilise our time instead of idling at home, walking up and down the house... Working is definitely a different lifestyle from studying. No doubt I dont have to crack my head over formulas and stuff, nevertheless, I need to be very cautious in my everyday work so as not to make any mistakes in calculations and letters.
I still prefer studying..and I hope to get into one of the major U soon...

3 comments:

sabahking said...

yaya i agree with u !! study in the wonderful time rather than working !! can play around with friends !!

Jayne Chuah said...

hi nice to meet you...thanks for visiting... ;)

Anonymous said...

i agree! i mean we can pursue anything, but we should have education to back us up

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger