Golf In Germany

My uncle used to be a golfer but now he has quitted because of his workload in the office. I heard from friends that golf is a very interesting game and it is healthy. Golf is a form of exercise where one will have to walk from a distance to a distance, but of course, a caddy car is also available for those who need it. As for me, I have not experienced playing golf yet but I think I will love to have a try on this game if given an opportunity. I love the way the golfer swings himself, I know one needs practice and training to be a good golfer.

There are many resorts here in Malaysia for golfing. Mostly are in the highlands where it is cool and full of greenery. My friends used to go up to Cameron Highlands for golf competitions on and off. They always tell me that golf is a really interesting and fun game to indulge in.

All along I thought that golf is only for adults. But when I came across this website Golfurlaub it clearly stated that besides adult, their golf school also offer Golfkurs courses for children as well. Platzreife is a german golf portal and they have everything you need to know about golf. They are the biggest golfshop in Germany and the stuff they have are all branded. Anything you need to know or purchase, I am sure you can get them from Platzreife. Besides that, they have playing test for all who are interested. Perhaps my friends will be interested in this Platzreife and they might want to go for a holiday there at the same time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello :] thanks for dropping by my blog.

and I wanna leanr to play golf one day when I'm free, too.

so interesting :D

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger