Mac Games For All

School holidays are here and I am feeling rather bored. My school friends have their own plans now, most of them are going their separate ways to pursue further studies in other states. As for me, I will wait for my results to be out in March then only I will decide what my next step will be. Most of the time I will be surfing the Internet for information on the colleges and at times, I will be downloading some games to while away the time. This morning I came across this interesting website where there are so many database of downloadable mac games suitable for young and old alike. I am going to tell my mum, she loves to play Classic solitaire for mac, she said it is to distract her mind off work and at the same time, activating her mind for pleasure... But I have my own interest, I would rather download some iphone games into my cell phone. When my mum is using the computer, at least I have the iphone games to accompany me.

Since Christmas is around the corner, perhaps my mum will allow me to buy and download some of the thrilling games in this website.

No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger