For Trips

Will be going for trips starting tomorrow. First stop Johor and second stop singapore. Will be down for holidays until next wednesday ( 10/12/08) and will be meeting my cousin again and will be staying up superb late again. Wakaka. It's fun. After coming back from that trip, on the friday on the same week itself, I will be travelling to Penang again with my family until Sunday. Wee~~ it has been a long time since the last time I went to penang and eat. Haha. I guess this coming holidays will make me put on more weight. I've put on a lot of weight and it's not stopping. =.=

Holidays seem to be very short to me. I don't wanna work next month. Not gonna work at all during this holidays. Why? Haha, I am planning to go to uni early of the year. Although resting until april is a very good idea but I am lazy to work part time. That's why I am planning to go off early and start my foundation. Where? Currently in plan is to go for MMU either in Melaka or Cyberjaya. After taking SPM results maybe I could apply to enter to UTP. Haha. It sounds so troublesome. Lets see how my thinking goes after my holidays. Haha

Anyone interested in playing badminton these holidays? Although it's holidays but it's still hard to find players to go and play. Instead of sitting at home playing and watching tv all day long, it's good to go out and work out a little. Actually so far, I still do not have the time to watch the dvd's yet. I don't know what took up my time. Even playing games, I didn't dota much these holidays. So far la. Haha, it's only 1 week past SPM. Maybe I am still warming up. lolx

No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger