Chatroom Categories

Online chatting is so common nowadays, it is like an IN happening in almost every house. I started to chat online since 2001, started first in chatrooms and then as months went by, I have my own instant messenger box. Ever since I started to chat, I have come to learn so much, especially strangers who become friends and we still are until today. It is indeed amazing that through online chatting, out of so many millions of people, I can still get to know them and I hope that we can continue to be friends for a long time to come.

But do bear in mind, not everyone can be as fortunate as I am. There are many cases of swindling and conning cases and it is extremely heartbreaking when feelings of emotions come in as well. People feel cheated of their feelings, broken promises, swindling of their life savings and the list goes on. One has to be pretty cautious too when it comes to knowing someone new online, it takes a lot of patience and time to really know how that person is like.

Lately I came across many online chatrooms for certain types of categories. The latest was this Tattoo Chat Room have this common interest of "tattooing". Maybe they can go online here to talk about their tattoo topic with each other, someone with the same interest. The chatters can see and hear each other using Internet cam when they sign in their website.

No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger