From Rags To Riches

When I heard this few words "from rags to riches", it reminded me of one special man whom I really admire. My version of him being "rags" is not the real poverty kind, what I know of him is that he started young, he didn't get a big "A" during his University days and yet, he has risen "sky high" and become one of the richest man in the world.

There are many others outstanding billionaires in this world who have experienced real poverty and yet they become famous and rich later on in life. They are called Nouveau Riche, a French word meaning "new rich" that normally refers to a person who have experienced poverty but gained massive and considerable wealth later on in life. Such wealthy people have acquired and gained a good acquisition of goods or luxuries they have never thought of having during their younger days.

I have read through a few websites stating who and where the Nouveau Riche are. They are astonishing and outstanding people from all over the world who have achieved great successes in their lives. It is interesting to read their profiles and understand how their achievement comes alive in this corporate world.

The one I mentioned earlier that I have grown to admire is none other than Bill Gates whom I really put my hats off to. He is one of the Nouveau Riche I have come across and he is one role model that many would love to follow.

No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger