Save Water, Save Money

When I reached home yesterday, my girl complained about the bathroom again. Yes, it has been many days since my bathroom water outlet was blocked. Each time we showered, the water could not flow down. The water pipe hole was like "stagnant" and the water could not flow down. Imagine after each shower, it floods and I have to use the suction pump to "suck" the water in and out. It was a tedious affair and this was the only alternative then until yesterday. That did it... I telephoned the plumber and told him of my dilemma. He came shortly and under his instructions, I helped him to "solve" the problem but closing up one hold in one bathroom while he "pumped" water from another bathroom. After a few minutes of "sucking" out with the suction pump, the water began to flow furiously down the drainpipe to the outside....phew...That was great! No more "flood" in the toilet...
But another problem submerged. My sink tap was not working, drop by drop the water came out. Plumber told me to change the whole tap cos my tap was sort of "stuck" and rusty. I told him to change it fast, save water otherwise all will go into waste. And the third problem was my toilet flusher. It broke again, sigh... how many times I kept changing, I cannot recall. Plumber suggested that I changed into this latest dual flush toilet, it helps to save money and save water too. Yes, this is a good idea especially for flushing out "small business" or "big business" in the toilets. With the Dual Flush Toilets, my water bill will be much lower definitely!

No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger