For Better Investment Options

Just yesterday I was telling my mum about one certain share counter that rose up a few cents in a day. I told my mum to invest in shares but she gave a "brief lecture" instead when I did. She told me that she worked in a share market firm before and the risk of investing is shares is very high. A lot of people lost their whole life savings, their homes and companies because of the wrong investment in shares. She further added that there are a lot of risk involved if we follow blindly and invest. If we want to have a safer investment, putting our money in cash bonds or maybe buying a gold coin or two is a better option. These are safer and can generate some returns in the long run. Well, I guess I better read more about investment before putting my hard-earned money in any kind.

No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger