DVD Ripper Mac Is Here!

Andy will be coming back this weekend for a two days holiday at home. Whenever he is around, he will be very busy downloading his movies into his laptop so that he can watch them when he is back in college. Well, that made me worried of course but I can trust him now. He is a big boy now and should be able to plan out his daily schedules, a time to study and a time to rest and play. I have a number of technical stuff to ask him when he comes back.

One of them is this DVD Ripper that I stumbled upon when I surfed online this afternoon. From what I read in their website, DVD Ripper is a powerful DVD that does ripping software application to rip and then convert DVD movies to most video and audio formats with a high DVD ripping speed. I know this will interest Andy a lot because of the movies he has been downloading lately. He can now enjoy his movies on multimedia players such as iPod, iPhoe, Apple TV and many other including mobile phones with the ImTOO DVD Ripper Mac.

Moreover this DVD Ripper has special features such as video or audio-editing options as well, you can cut certain clips and merge with several clips into one with transitional effects added, crop selected scenes, subtitles and soundtracks, all to your own liking. Wow... I am sure Andy will be fascinated with this latest gadget and he will surely want to try it out for free trial versions in this Video Converter Mac here.




No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger