Online Games

How many of you like to play online games and getting addicted to them? There was one time I got addicted too, each time I switched on my computer, the first website I went to was that online game website. That was before I started on my further studies. Now that I am in college, I have kicked off that habit, not totally but not frequently anymore. I only go there when I am having my semester holidays, that is fair enough, right?
Talking about online games, one of my friends is addicted to this online gambling website...oooohh.. But not to worry, she is actually my mum's friend who has recently retired. Well, as long as she is not a student, who cares, right? She told my mum that this online gambling is her passion now, day and night she spent her time playing blackjack. Though the money is not real in the sense that she is not paying yet, nevertheless, she finds the game pretty intriguing. She also added that this poker game keeps her mind active, now that she doesn't work anymore, at least she will not feel bored each day. Well, I guess it is alright to pass time on her online games as long as she remembers her meals. :)

No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger