Essential Tools

Before we shifted into this present house 10 years ago, we did some major renovations to the house interior. After everything was done by the house contractors, we moved our stuff in, furniture, beds, cupboards and all household necessities. That was the most tedious part we got to do, the packaging, the unpacking, the cleaning up and a lot of small minor repairs here and there around the house. During that time, we did not have the proper equipment and tools at hand and ended up borrowing from our friends and neighbours. It was indeed very troublesome but somehow, we finally get those repairs done by ourselves.

Now 10 years later, we still need to do some maintenance around the house. Just for instance, a couple of weeks ago, the metal bar inside my wardrobe suddenly collapsed and all my clothings tumbled and fell. It was a mess and even though this was not something serious, I still need to get some tools for repair. I began scavenging through the storeroom and realized that I did not have the proper tools. It was a hassle, borrowing from others and I told myself, this is it, I will get my own tools to keep for future use.

Now all I have to do is to click through this shopwiki website, whatever I need and what I ought to have, they are all there. Let me start with workshop and home improvement.

These were what I need to repair my cupboard.

And if we want more choices, we can find them in tools and hardware category. They have a wide selection of tools you might not seen before. Do not worry, each item is briefly described below the images.

Besides tools and hardware, there are other categories that are all related to home improvement, such as circular and saws, power drills, hand tools and whatever workshop accessories you need. For those who need miters and saws, they are available as well. This is indeed an eye opener for me, now all I got to do is to choose the necessary items which are most needed for minor repairs in our house.

No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger