Wonderful Gift To Give

As I was surfing online just now, I stumbled upon this website that offers this monogrammed towel wrap. This is something new to me, I am very fascinated by it and it will make a perfect gift for ladies especially. According to their website, these towel wraps come with the softest fabric you have ever touched. Furthermore, these bath towel wraps come with three sizes and nine colours. I think my mum and sister will love these towel wraps very much, I will definitely know what to buy for them when their birthdays come...lol..... Pricing? Well, listed here are $30 for adults, $29 for tween and $28 for child. And with added embroidery, it is a flat $8 on the bath towel wraps.

See them for yourself, I am sure you will like them too. Something unique to give as a gift.



No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger