Results Out...

TODAY THE RESULTS ARE OUT!!!! YEH!!!!

This morning I woke up feeling excited and yet a bit fearful of what my results would be. Quickly I got ready and drove to school.... Seeing my old classmates there made the feeling more than fearful, i dont know how to describe but the excitement grew when all of us lined up to go to our respective classrooms. One by one my friends came out either smiling... some did not want to meet our eyes... no eyes contact... whoooo... I was so fearful then cos those were the ones who did better than me...

When my turn came... when I read the result slip, the first subject I saw was a C....huh C...
my goodness.... after a second or 2, I felt on top of the world.....

7As 2 Bs 1C.... I feel very elated... relief.... phew.... exams are not so difficult after all.. hehehe....

No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger