DRIVE WITH CARE AND PRAYER

Talking about driving, though I have passed my driving test last year when I was 17, there is still another year to go before I am fully qualified to have a "real licence." During these two crucial years, I have to be extra careful with my driving because every demerit points count. If I am involved in any accident and the fault is mine, then my licence will be revoked indefinitely.

When I took up my driving lessons, I was very nervous at first. Who doesn't, right? Thanks to my driving instructor, he encouraged and gave me confidence as I practised. That is why I strongly believe that driving instructors play a very important role when it comes to taking driving lessons. I always advise my friends to look for those driving schools who are more established and trustworthy, not only for our lives at stake but as not to endanger other people's lives as well when we are on the road.

For those who are in Brisbane or planning to get a driving licence in any part of Brisbane, do not have to look anywhere else. You can just log in to driving schools South Brisbane and fill in a simple form. Instead of going to the driving instructors, they will come to you in no time.... remember ... a reliable instructor will not get you end up like the picture below.... Good Luck!


No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger