Lost And Found

During certain time of the year, especially festive seasons, my old schoolmate will organise a reunion party and he will try to gather as many as he can to meet up for the occasion. Many times he has complained to us that he couldn't manage to trace some of them who have changed their telephone or cell phone numbers. It is just too bad that we have lost in touch with some of them and just couldn't trace where they are.

But lately, I came to know of www.nationwidephonelookup.com whereby it can trace the person whom we haven't call for many years, all we have to do is just register with with Nationwide Phone Lookup service and database. From there, we will be able to find our friends' phone numbers and even their most recent address too. Isn't that amazing? Perhaps I should start and tell my schoolmates about this when we meet up later this year.

No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger