Awesome God

When an online friend of mine dropped offline for awhile, I was honestly worried about her just had an uncomfortable feeling about her "disappearance. " I had her on my prayer list, so it was a distinct pleasure when I finally opened up an e-mail and realized it was from DeLyn. Turns out she had been going through some things that were certainly less than fun, and I was glad I'd been holding her up in prayer.

It made me think yet again how very mindful our Savior is of us. He loves this young woman so much that he laid her on the heart of someone who knows her only by name and photo. We've chatted a bit online, enough to know that we have a lot in commonnot the least of which is that both of us are writers. But I've never met this pretty Texas author, so I can't say I really know her well. And yet God chose to lay her on my heart in her hour of need.

I never cease to be amazed at the care and concern He shows us every day that we live. Even when we don't realize what's happening, our Father "has our backs." And when we cease to care about ourselves, He still cares, and continues to fix things for us. He truly is an AWESOME God

No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger