Personal Investments

When I was at my friend's house this morning, we discussed about our country's economy and budget for 2011. There were some issues which were pretty interesting to debate on, for instance the imported cars, petrol, medical expenses and the rebate given to each individual on tax relief. In fact the world economy is affected in a way and as tax payers, we are really concerned about our monetary gains.
When it comes to investments, there are certain groups that we can put our money in and let them grow from there. But what is the safest and best option to invest our money? Some will advise you to put into the bank as fixed deposits and receive some dividends yearly. Some others will encourage you to invest in shares commodity but my friend told me to buy buy gold. Well, who shall I listen to? The best and safest way is to do our own research online and seek the right people for investments.

No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger