Bath Robe

Just a month ago, my colleague and I won a badminton competition between inter-districts. Our prize for the winning were just two pieces of towels, one super big and one smaller. Not so much on the prize but for the fun of it....

I really do not mind having the towels as a prize, in fact, I love buying towels. When I saw this website displaying this towel wrap, it caught my interest. I love it, it comes with a wide selection of colours. Coming along with that, you can choose a terry bath robe as well, it is 100% cotton with adjustable Velcro closure that fits women from teens to adults. I am sure my daughter will love to have one of this, it comes with sweet colours as well.

There are many practical toiletries you can find here in this website. One of them is a waffle bath robe you can actually use after a steamy bath and you want to relax yourself wearing that instead of putting on your house clothing immediately. This waffle bath robe comes in few colors as well, I am sure you can find one that suits u real fine. Well, Christmas is around the corner so why not plan your gifts now.... I am sure many of us will love to have those as perfect gifts for Christmas





No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger