Car Maintenance And Accessories

Just yesterday I sent my 6 months old car for the 2nd service. In a matter of months, my kilometer range has sprang to 5000km and I think in a couple of months, it will reach 10000km. The service man told me to take proper care and maintenance to ensure a smoother and more durable performance on my car. Yes, surely it will be with regular checkups, just like human beings.

When I looked at the bill, I notice that besides the engine oil and gasket, he has also changed the Air Filter for me, what purpose it actually do? I guess it allows cleaner and cooler air intakes to our engine, turning hot dirty air into cool clean breeze in the car’s engine.

From what I read here, cold air intakes will also clear up the path from the intake to the engine and that means more oxygen, more clean clean and better performance on the car. Well, to own a car is easy but to maintain it, we have to make an effort to read up the information and details so as to make our car last longer, less repairs and perform better. Read more about this in carid.com, they have lots of information and accessories to offer as well.


No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger