Keep Trim!

During this festive season, I have been eating like a "glutton" and gaining weight excessively. It is no joke, I got to be cautious now, age is catching up. When I "complained" to my colleagues and friends, they agreed with me, they seem to be increasing weight rather than losing. Well, good life means happiness and happiness means good appetite, agree?
In no time we might end up signing for some treatment to lose weight. For those who are staying in Los Angeles, good news for you. You can find some useful plastic surgery information here whereby they offer great alternative ways to remove fats which are rather painless, so they said.
Lately, one of her friends talked about liposuction. Liposuction means removing fats cells from our body, especially the commonly known areas around the abdomen, thighs, hips, buttocks and knee. This procedure is normally performed under local or general anaesthetic by inserting into the skin, a hollow metal tube to break up the fat beneath our skin. Breaking up of the fats can be either done by ultrasound waves or an injection of fluid. Another alternative way is to remove the fat is by a syringe or vacuum pump. More information can be found in this Los Angeles liposuction link here.
Other than liposuction, you can also opt for Los Angeles tummytuck. Fancy a flat tummy wearing tight clinging jeans? LOL.. well, I better watch out my food, I worry that one day I might have to go for these plastic surgeries.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practise anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger