Drugs To Heal

When one hears the word drugs, "morphine" and "marijuana" come to our minds. I remember before I got married, I visited a place in Thailand, where they have a big plantation for ganja/drugs. Unfortunately I did not snap any pictures of it and till now, I cannot recall how it looks like actually. It has been decades since I last went and laws were not so stringent as at now.

Reading this website on Medical Marijuana Colorado, reminded me of that place once again. While many are against the use of this drug, I personally believe that with medical and professional advice, I have no personal grudges against the use of this drug for our health. If it is administered with proper care and usage, this drug will help a lot of patients especially those who are suffering from certain illness such as cancer, glaucoma, HIV/AIDS positive, cachexia; severe pain; severe nausea; seizures, including those that are characteristic of epilepsy; or persistent muscle spasms, including those that are characteristic of multiple sclerosis.

For more information on this article, click onto their website.

No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger