Post No.80

Posted 80 posts in one year plus. Means bout 5 posts a month in average. Haha

Have been watching one chinese series DVD lately bout this family that runs an abalone business. The story was more into peace in a family and the climax is more into fighting for possessions. It has a great story line. The story is just great where you really can't predict what happens next. It is really a well planned TVB show. I really liked this show. It's the best show in my life and when I watch it I am so into it as if I am actually part of the family in that show. Haha. 4 dvd's bout 30 hours and 40 episodes I finished in a week I think. Can't stop watching it. It is just so nice the way they live.

Michaelian Cyber Games is starting this Thursday. I hope me and my team (Daniel, Chee Cheng, Hsien Rhu) can achieve something from it at least a great experiene throught this competition (DotA). It's my first time entering a gaming competition and the prices are very attractive. RM400, RM300 and RM200. WOW.

Plan to go Genting Highlands the week after Deepavali with friends. Chee Cheng aka Joel is organizing it. Gonna spend bout 200 for a 3 days 2 nights trip. Firs time going holiday with my friends. I hope my mother allows. It has been a very long time since the last time I stepped my feet on the highlands. I wanna conquer my height phobia. Haha. I don't dare to go on the rides when I was small. And now. I have to try it no matter what. Can't afford to miss a chance riding those trilling rides.

Band life is getting busy again. Lots of programmes and planning have to be done but most of it isn't my job. L0L. I only have to be in-charge of money,$$$$$$. Go around chasing the members for funds. It's not easy but it tests my tolerance!!!. Haha.

No comments:

HELLO EVERYONE, I SHIFTED MY BLOG TO THIS LINK
Powered By Blogger